SolutionsProcess Mining is applicable to all industries, as long as there is a process - or something that looks like a process - to be analysed, understood, managed or optimized.
Please find below a small compilation of possible applications of Process Mining in different industries.
- Optimize utilization of operating rooms and other expensive assets by tracking patient journeys inside the hospital
- Improve treatment protocols by carefully analyzing patient journeys for a given diagnostic
- Improve field service operations by analyzing end-to-end lifecycle of alarms -> tickets -> work orders
- Manage customer lifecycle by analyzing customer requests, complaints and interactions
- Maximize availability and performance of systems and applications by analyzing API calls and APM (Application Performance Management) alarms
- Identify the best activities to be automated (with RPA, for example) in the context of the overall process, securing the ROI of the automation initiatives
Reduce losses associated with credit defaults, by properly analyzing and monitoring credit management and debt collection processes
- Auditing and optimizing processes, and improving response time to customers
- Improve risk analysis processes for efficiency and competitiveness
Optimize the production of high value products, such as automobiles, by carefully analyzing the production line from the perspective of the product
Improve field force operations and increase return on asset by analyzing work orders in asset management systems
Expedite goods and parts with efficiency by properly understanding the flows between centers
Manage customer journeys by analyzing events coming from interactions in different channels (web, app, call center, store, etc)
Analyze journeys of players to improve gaming experience
Correlate activities of users in order to identify attacks or frauds
Improve e-learning platforms and content by evaluating the the interaction between student and the system
Get Started Today
You can only transform and digitize your business when you see how it really runs. Get that visibility today for lower costs, better services and happier customers.
Maria Monteiro 786,
2 Embarcadero Center, 8th Floor,
San Francisco, CA 94111
Everflow mixes advanced Process Mining and Machine Learning techniques with Big Data and a streamlined User eXperience, to build an innovative, easy to use, platform that anyone can use to analyze and improve its own business and technical processes.